Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011

Liverpool Wins Over Magpies Completes My Year End Happines

I doubt of the Reds ability to defeat Newcastle. Dont get me wrong, all those draw result against lesser teams really disappointed me. I didnt lose faith, but brought doubtful on my mighty Reds. Plus Luis Suarez banned for a game due to his swear on Fulham fans.

As you know, Newcastle has been great this season. Their goalkeeper, Tim Krul is one of best PL goalkeeper. I wasnt really confident if The Kop could grab 3 pts to be honest.

Well, the lads erased all my doubtful. After an own goal by Daniel Agger


The Lads netted 3 goals which are scored by Craig Bellamy (2 goals) and Captain Fantastic who just returned fielding after injured, Steven Gerrard.





So happy with the massive victory by The Anfield Gank. Goodbye darkness, let's reach golden sky! For better year in 2012. You'll Never Walk Alone
posted from Bloggeroid

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar