I am such an idiot

Big: "You'd be moving to Paris for yourself, right?"

Carrie: (stare)

Big: "I mean, don't move for me."

Carrie: "Well, why would I move to Paris if it wasn't for you?"

Big: "No, I'm just saying I don't want you to uproot your life and expect anything."

Carrie: (get angry and throw things) "I am such an idiot."

Seklumit percakapan dari film "Sex and The City" yang diperankan Sarah Jessica Parker ini lewat di reels Instagram-ku siang ini. I was like, why didn't I watch it long time ago? Sungguh dejavu. Lalu aku penasaran dengan kolom komentar dan mendapati mayoritas netizen menyalahkan karakter Carrie. Aku belum nonton full-nya tapi mostly komentar mereka seperti ini. 

+19371 Imagine how great her life would have been if she had self respect.

+11168 Girl really chased a man who literally treat her as the last option.

+6199 She is in relationship, but he is not.

+1322 He didn't really love her...men move mountains to be near the woman they want

+11 He can't be blame as the bad guy. He always told her the truth. And he showed her. She tried to force him to love her, which is even quite unfair.

+12 He was SO direct with her and explained exactly what he wanted with his life and his relationship and she threws tantrums like a child.

Jujur nangis bacanya. It was never his fault. It's Carrie's. Begitulah penilaian orang lain. Memang manusia punya logika ketika menyaksikan dari luar, tapi tidak ketika mengalaminya sendiri.

Beberapa netizen bilang hanya di film mereka ended up together. Gak, guys. Di real life they really getting married and Carrie being the miserable one cause she always asking, doubting, and expecting. Meanwhile the Big Guy would acting careless.

"Kamu sayang aku ga?"
"Kamu khawatirkan aku ga?"
"Apa kamu anggap aku ada?"
"If I wasn't the girl you married, would u treat her the same as you treat me?"

Semua pertanyaan itu muncul dari mulut Carrie tapi Big akan terus mengabaikannya. Sad isn't it? If you were Carrie, would u end up with the guy you really love but keep ignoring you or you moved on to the other person you don't love but cares of you. Choose wisely, accept the consequences. 



Komentar

Postingan Populer